Capital One offers care for associates and their family members free of charge at our Be Well Health Centers at many of our office locations. All associates are eligible for services, even if they aren’t enrolled in Capital One’s medical plan. The following eligible family members can also use the Health Centers:
- A spouse or domestic partner
- Dependent child from age 2 up to the end of the month of their 26th birthday
Be Well Health Centers provide:
- Preventive Care including physical exams, health screenings and immunizations
- Urgent care and minor injury treatment
- Allergy shots, travel immunizations and other injections
- Chronic medical conditions and ongoing health conditions
- Disease management and healthy living programs
See Pulse for locations and details on the Be Well Health Centers.
Managing your healthcare just got easier!
Sign up for MyPremiseHealth today at mypremisehealth.com. MyPremiseHealth is a secure online and mobile tool that puts your health information in your hands. Real-time appointment scheduling, view lab results, message your provider, manage medications, online and mobile virtual visits, complete forms and more from one place. Click here to view our step by step guide and learn how to make an appointment for the health center online.
The Health Centers and staff are managed by Premise Health, an independent medical organization bound by the same confidentiality laws that apply to all health care providers. Capital One does not have access to medical information of associates or their families.