Eligible associates may enroll their domestic partners for medical, dental, vision and life and AD&PL insurance coverage.
A domestic partner is a person of the same or opposite gender as you, with whom you share your life. To be eligible for domestic partner coverage, you and your domestic partner must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Not be related by blood
- Be each other’s sole domestic partner and intend to remain so indefinitely
- Reside in the same residence
- Be financially interdependent
- Not be legally married to anyone else
You also may cover your domestic partner's biological or adopted children if:
- You cover your domestic partner
- The children are under age 26. Older children with mental or physical impairments may be eligible–certifications must be provided (as applicable).
- They live in your household